About the Firm
Little Rock Lawyer Provides Compassionate Counsel to Clients in Family Law and Criminal Defense Cases
Faith-based advocacy for individuals and families throughout Central Arkansas
For any legal matter, the best attorney is one who is experienced in cases like yours and worthy of your trust. As founder of the Dana A. Reece Law Firm, LLC in Little Rock, Arkansas, I have been committed to providing skilled representation to my clients in family law and criminal defense cases since 1987. As an ordained minister, my Christian faith informs my advocacy: I understand your struggles and truly believe that God will guide us toward the best possible resolution no matter what obstacles you face. I will be by your side from the moment you retain my counsel and work tirelessly to advance your goals. Whether you need a diplomatic advocate for your divorce or an aggressive litigator for your criminal case, my goal is to protect your rights and the rights of your loved ones.
Insightful counsel for clients in Little Rock
Choosing the right lawyer is an important decision whether you are seeking a divorce or custody agreement or defending yourself against criminal allegations. For 30 years, Little Rock families have trusted me to handle their legal matters because of my:
- Established advocacy — Because I’ve been in practice for three decades, my background and experience in complex family law and defense cases allows me to offer the advice and counsel that serves my clients’ best interests.
- Compassionate communication — I understand that legal proceedings are often emotionally difficult. When I represent you, you can trust that I care about you, am sensitive to your situation, and will work to lessen the emotional toll of your legal matter.
- Focus on winning — I understand that results matter. I willingly accept challenges and will always be well prepared to handle your case, whether it’s resolved through a negotiated settlement or in court.
No matter what your current situation is, I am committed to easing your stress, fighting for your rights, and achieving the best possible result under the facts of your case. And I offer all clients a free consultation so that they can proceed fully informed and with confidence in my ability to help.
Areas of Practice
Personable representation for family law and criminal defense matters in Arkansas
For clients in Little Rock and the surrounding areas of Central Arkansas, I provide knowledgeable representation in:
- Criminal defense — When you need a strong criminal defense, you can count on my experience over 30 years of representing clients charged with a range of misdemeanor and felony crimes, including drug crimes, sex offenses, and white collar crimes. Whether the goal is to get charges dropped, protect professional licenses, or avoid a felony conviction, I will provide a defense targeted to your unique circumstances.
- Family law — I handle all types of family law matters including divorce (civilian and military), child custody, paternity, and orders of protection. I understand family law issues can be emotionally charged and difficult, so I will provide compassionate and caring counsel for you while advocating assertively for your rights, whether you are dissolving a relationship, dividing assets, or negotiating child custody and visitation schedules.
I also have extensive experience and skills in representing clients in stressful situations, and have handled many cases involving both perpetrators and victims of domestic violence. I understand the dynamics of these type of cases, and if you are facing domestic violence concerns in either a family law or criminal case, I will be a strong, sensitive and caring advocate for you.
I also have an honorary doctorate in Christian counseling, and am an ordained minister, who will pray with you about your case, from the time you hire me until it is concluded. Further, I understand and will protect your confidentiality concerns.
My goal is to ease your stress and help you achieve the best possible and most lasting solution to your legal matter.
Contact a compassionate Arkansas criminal defense and family lawyer today
At the Dana A. Reece Law Firm, LLC, I represent individuals and families throughout Central Arkansas in criminal defense and family law cases. To schedule a free consultation at my Little Rock office, please call 833-228-7961 or contact me online
. I look forward to discussing your legal situation and answering your questions.